Join us for a long weekend of music and history in Belgium! Discover the beautiful Flemish city of Ypres – scene of some of the most destructive battles of the Western Front – and join us for a very special performance of The Men Who Marched Away.
£499 each based on two sharing a room
£569 for single occupancy
– 3 nights accommodation at the Albion Hotel
– Breakfast and all evening meals
– Last Post Ceremony at the Menin Gate
– Guided tour around Ypres and the Ramparts Cemetery
– Musical tour of Talbot House in nearby Poperinge, followed by lunch.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
– Travel to and from Ypres (we’re happy to advise but not to arrange)
– Holiday or travel insurance (please organise your own if required)
– City tax of €1.80 per night payable directly to the hotel.
GETTING TO YPRES from the UK
The nearest airport is Brussels. It’s possible to then take a train from the airport to Ypres, changing at Kortrijk.