Join us for a long weekend of music and history in Belgium! Discover the beautiful Flemish city of Ypres – scene of some of the most destructive battles of the Western Front – and join us for a very special performance of The Men Who Marched Away.
£529 each based on two sharing a room
£599 for single occupancy
– 3 nights bed and breakfast at the Albion Hotel
– Lunch (Friday & Saturday) and dinner (Thursday-Friday-Saturday)
– Last Post Ceremony at the Menin Gate
– Visit to Hooge Crater Cemetery and Museum, with a tour around a reconstructed trench
– We’ll be joined for the trip by Great War historian David Allton, who’ll be leading the tours and will be on hand to answer any question you might have.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
– Travel to and from Ypres (we’re happy to advise but not to arrange)
– Holiday or travel insurance (please organise your own if required)
– City Tax €1.80 per night
– Parking at the hotel €12 per night
GETTING TO YPRES from the UK
The nearest airport is Brussels. It’s possible to then take a train from the airport to Ypres, changing at Kortrijk.